REGULATIONS OF USAGE OF THE TRAWIASTE.EU WEBSITE
- Trawiaste.eu is a website owned and operated by Laura Całko who runs a business activity called TRAWIASTE LAURA CAŁKO with its registered office in Kamienna Góra (58-400), ul. Polna 10/4, NIP: 6141609901, REGON: 368001448.
- These Regulations specify the way customers use the Trawiaste.eu Website, as well as the types of services and the conditions for their provision by electronic means by TRAWIASTE.
- The condition to use the service is to read the Regulations and accept all the conditions specified in these Regulations.
- The website allows customers to buy natural cosmetics and also to familiarize themselves with the range offered by TRAWIASTE.
- Communication between TRAWIASTE and the Customer is in Polish.
- The Regulations take into account the provisions of Polish and EU law, including:
- the Act of 23 April 1964. – The Civil Code.
- the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services;
- the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994.
- the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights,
- the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection,
- the Act of 16 July 2004 – the Telecommunications Law,
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws of the UE, L of 2016, No. 119, page 1).
- The terms used in these Regulations mean as follows:
- Regulations – these Regulations of using the Trawiaste.eu Website specifying the terms and conditions of using the Website and Services, made available to customers free of charge via the Website in a form that allows it to be downloaded at any time from the Website, recorded or printed,
- Trawiaste.eu – it is a website located at www.trawiaste.eu, administered by TRAWIASTE used to provide services electronically, through which you can purchase the Product, also called the Service or E-Shop.
- Customer – a consumer, natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, purchasing the Product via the Website,
- TRAWIASTE Laura Całko, who runs a business activity called TRAWIASTE LAURA CAŁKO with its registered office in Kamienna Góra (58-400), ul. Polna 10/4, NIP: 6141609901, REGON: 368001448.
- Payment Operator-
- Services – paid services, consisting in selling the Product provided remotely by the Operator to the User, specified in point 10 of the Regulations,
- Product – goods available on the Website in the Product Catalog tab,
- Registration – a one-off factual act consisting in supplementing login data to the extent necessary to place an order, aiming at purchasing a product, registration not necessary to place an order, registration can be done via Facebook or Google,
- Registration Form – a form used for Registration on the Website, the completion of which by entering an e-mail address and setting a password enables faster ordering of the Product,
- The Order Form – a form for placing Orders on the Website,
- Confirmation of Conclusion of the Agreement – confirmation referred to in art. 21, para. 1 of the Act on Consumer Rights, sent by TRAWIASTE to the e-mail address provided by the Customer,
- Consumer – a natural person carrying out a legal act not directly related to their business or professional activity,
- Basket – an interactive form available on the Website for contacting the Store and enabling the Purchaser to submit a purchase offer.
- User’s Account – means an individual panel for each User, launched for their benefit by the Seller, after the User has registered, within the framework of which services for Customers are provided by the Store in order to facilitate the conclusion of a distance sales agreement and contact with the Store, settlement of the agreement, enabling the User to plan purchases and track selected goods.
- Sales Agreement – an agreement for the sale of the Product as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between TRAWIASTE and the Customer, concluded using the e-Store.
- Order – a Customer’s declaration of intent, with the direct purpose of concluding a Sales Agreement that expressly specifies the kind and number of Products.
- Business days – days from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and public holidays.
- Orders for the Product are placed via the Website as follows:
- selecting a Product, available in the Product Catalog tab
- clicking the “Add to Basket” icon,
- completing the Order Form or Logging in to the Website after Registering,
- making payment for the Product.
- TRAWIASTE begins completing the Order not earlier than after the payment is credited to the bank account.
- Delivery time is up to 2 Business Days. Delivery is carried out by courier and the delivery cost is incurred by the customer, unless the value of the Order delivered in the Republic of Poland is over PLN 1,000 – in such a case the delivery cost is incurred by TRAWIASTE.
- Payment for the Product is made on the basis of a bank transfer to TRAWIASTE’s bank account indicated in the e-mails after placing the Order.
- For VAT payers, it is possible to issue an FV, with the proviso that TRAWIASTE is not a VAT payer. Requests for issuing an FV are made by checking the appropriate icon when completing the Order Form or upon Registration.
- Registration and setting up an Account on the Website involves the Customer to fill in the Login Form by providing an email address and password. Registration is also possible using Fecebook and Google. In order to confirm the data, after the Registration or after filling in the Order Form, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address confirming the conclusion of the agreement and the further procedure. Registration is not mandatory, however, it is intended to speed up the ordering procedure.
- All property rights to the names, trademarks, word and graphic markings, creations contained on TRAWIASTE.eu are the property of TRAWIASTE or TRAWIASTE is entitled to use these goods.
- When starting to use Trawiaste.eu, you must be aware that any use of names, trademarks, word and graphic markings of creations contained on Trawiaste.eu requires TRAWIASTE’s consent. For the avoidance of doubt, without the consent of TRAWIASTE it is not allowed to multiply, make available to third parties the names, trademarks or word and graphic markings distributed on the TRAWIASTE.eu website, in whole or in part, or to develop a similar name, trademark or word and graphic marking using the name, trademark or word and graphic marking distributed by TRAWIASTE on the TRAWIASTE.eu website as a model or other activity that infringes the intellectual property rights of TRAWIASTE.T
COMPLAINTS AND WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- All the remarks and complaints related to the use of the Website or regarding the Order as well as requests to change data on the Website should be submitted by electronic means to the following address:email@example.com.
- Complaints are dealt with immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Under art. 38 para. 4 of the Consumer Rights Act the consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement because the Products subject to the Sales Agreement have a short shelf life.
- TRAWIATE is not responsible for the use of the Products inconsistent with the Product Handbook, attached to the Product.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The latest version of the Regulations is always available on the Website.
- TRAWIASTE reserves the right to amend these Regulations for legal or organizational reasons. Each Customer will be informed of the amendments to the Regulations by posting a notice of amendment to the Regulations at the address of the Online Store www.trawiaste.eu, containing a summary of the amendments to the Regulations and maintaining this information on the Online Store website for at least 14 consecutive calendar days. Customers who have registered a Customer’s Account in the Online Store will be additionally notified of the amendment to the Regulations by sending information containing a summary of the amendments to the Regulations to the email address (e-mail address) provided in the registration form. The amendment of the Regulations will be notified no later than 14 calendar days before the amendments to the Regulations come into force. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date given together with information about the amendment to the Regulations, but not earlier than after 14 calendar days from the moment of informing about the amendment to the Regulations. The amended Regulations will bind the Customer who has registered the Customer’s Account in the e-Store, provided that in the absence of acceptance of amendments to the Regulations, the Customer does not declare TRAWIASTE – within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving information about the amendment to the Regulations – of termination of the agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- If these Regulations are amended, all Agreements concluded and Orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amendment to the Regulations will be performed in accordance with the Regulations in the wording binding on the date of conclusion of the agreement and placing the Order by the Customer.
- A change of contact details or a change in the legal form of the business activity conducted by TRAWIASTE does not constitute an amendment to the Regulations.
- To the extent not regulated by the Regulations, the applicable provisions of Polish law will apply, in particular the laws indicated in point 6 of the Regulations.
- The Regulations come into force on the day they are published on the Website.