- Laura Całko, running a business activity called TRAWIASTE LAURA CAŁKO with its registered office in Kamienna Góra (58-400), ul. Polna 10/4, NIP: 6141609901, REGON: 368001448 – owner and Website Administrator www.trawiaste.eu is obliged to respect the rights of customers for whom it provides Services, including to protect their privacy.
- The Website Administrator ensures the protection of personal data using technical means available to them to protect against access by third parties.
a) the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as ‘the GDPR’).
b) the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000).
SCOPE AND RULES OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The collector of personal data left at www.trawiaste.eu is Laura Całko, who runs a business activity called TRAWIASTE LAURA CAŁKO with its registered office in Kamienna Góra (58-400), ul. Polna 10/4, hereinafter referred to as “TRAWIASTE”.
- • The Customer has the right of access to the content of their personal data and the right to modify, delete, limit the processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. These rights are exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proper request, together with first name and surname.
- By ticking the appropriate box in the order form or a statement submitted electronically, the Customer agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means of communication, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- A request to delete your personal data will prevent the Customer from being identified, which will make it impossible to provide legal services.
- The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- TRAWIASTE will use the personal data provided by the Customer only for the following purposes and scope:
- o These data will be processed in order to properly provide services to the Customer and are not profiled. The Customer has the right to inspect, modify their personal data and to have their data permanently removed from the website. By filling in the forms available on www.trawiaste.eu the Customer agrees to the processing of the data contained in the form to the extent necessary for the proper performance of services and the purpose of this website. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide them prevents the performance of services to the Customer. By completing the forms, the Customer agrees and requests to provide the data left to entities providing services under www.trawiaste.eu.
- o The consent to the collection and processing of personal data (to the extent specified in this Policy) expressed by the Customer also includes those data that the Customer provides in a direct telephone conversation or by e-mail addressed to TRAWIASTE.
- o Notwithstanding the above consents, the Customer may also be asked to, by ticking the appropriate box in the form, agree to provide commercial and marketing information and offers from trading partners
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the proper performance of services, but no longer than for the period after which the related claims expire.
- Pursuant to the law, TRAWIASTE can entrust personal data to other entities processing data on its behalf – among others: entities providing services related to the connclusion of agreements, as well as entities authorized to do so from the point of view of the law – i.e. e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies (only when such a request is based on an appropriate legal basis).
- The Website uses “cookies”, which facilitate the use of the Website resources, allow for the personalisation of the viewed content, for the selection of the content to individual preferences and needs of Customers and for the collection of data for the purpose of analysing the Customers’ movement within the Website.
- Cookies contain useful information and are stored on the Customer’s computer – the Website can read the files when reconnecting with the Customer’s end device.
- Cookies that can be used on the Website are associated only with the browser of the Customer’s end device – the Customer is anonymous (without providing Customer’s first name or surname).
- Disabling cookies does not deprive the Customer of the possibility of using the Website, although some functionalities in the mode of disabled cookies may be unavailable or blocked (e.g. personalization of content presented on the Website).
- TRAWIASTE is obliged to take care of the security of personal data, which are protected against access by third parties. On the basis of separate authorizations, the persons authorized to access personal data are TRAWIASTE employees or associates.
- Personal data may be transferred to TRAWIASTE partners who may offer additional Services to the Customer. The transfer of these data takes place subject to the provisions of the Regulation and is preceded by the Customer’s consent to provide data and receive advertising content.
- All personal data collected from Customers are sent to the system using a secure SSL protocol encrypted with a 128-bit key.
- The desire to modify or change personal data should always be reported to the following address: email@example.com.
- TRAWIASTE is entitled to store e-mail correspondence in order to answer questions, contact the Customer and improve the Website.